Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chinga Aztlan









Victor Davis Hanson –The Man—has written a 2006 reflection on Mexifornia. Things, he suggests, are worse than he predicted.

“To continue reading this post in English, press 1”.

Para leer este articulo en espanol, oprima el numero dos”.

Do I make my point?


I am a Proud Kweer Gringo Kaffir. The “Gringo” part is deliberate. I could have said “Yankee”, but didn’t want to make my Southern readers...if I ever have any! ;-) --- feel that I defined myself in opposition to them. I’m Amurrican, which includes all 50 States.

I say “Gringo” for the same reason I say“Kaffir” (which means “unbeliever” in Muslim parlance). "Gringo" is a generally unfriendly Mexican term for Americans. Identity formation by defiance. Part of what irks me –to put it at its mos’ mildest—is that our border with Mexico has functionally evaporated and we are being invaded by millions of foreigners...with virtually no responses from the folks whose job it is, I thought, to protect our borders and sovereignty.

Reconquista and Jihad, with the support of the Fifth-Column Left. The Marine hymn starts out prophetically: "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli". Mexicans and Muslims, once again.

Regarding immigration, George and Jean Francois K are equally useless. Well, George, actually, is much worse, since he should know better. Sometimes the man drives me to distraction.

Yes, I said "invaded". Do you think, for un momentito, that if Mejico were to find millions of gringos flowing across their frontera without permission, headed al sur, that they would not consider themselves "invaded"? Do you think they'd be singing "El Grito de la Guerra" in English so the Yanquis wouldn't feel excluded? Por favor. Ask the Guatemalans who try to cross over into Mexico...(on their way here, of course).

I will not rant further here. I will do that in stages. Ainthcha graytf'l? But here are the reasons, in a nutshell, why I am dead set against the flood of illegal Mexican immigrants in this country. (I have taught Spanish, btw, so I can handle the linguistic logistics just fine; that is not the point).

They are here illegally (!!) --punto numero uno--, in massive and continuing numbers, from a single non-English-speaking and dysfunctional culture, right next door, with a choppy and often hostile history between us, at a time when the US is in bondage to our cultural elite’s self-hating multiculturalism, and current stats indicate that many of them will raise double-alienated children –and the next generation will be the really merry problem—into the underclass.

Just what we need… The only plus in all this is that they are not Muslims.

I am not...zzzzzzz....."anti-immigrant" or some such NPR BS.

(God, how I hate it when lefties start spewing labels which all mean the same schoolgirl-monitor-in-the-play-yard thing: "You're not NICE!!!" And by the way, I can be very nice...or not. I have references.)

I am anti-this-immigration. Chinga Aztlan.


Some dork in my neighborhood has the above sticker on his car: "If my taxes are legal, why are you calling me illegal?" Well, Jose, it's simple: 'cause you're here without permission and against the law. Comprende? Crazymaking.


We have become, practically overnight, against the will of the people, and with the compliance and/or collusion of our government and other overlords, spiritual and temporal, a bilingual and bicultural country. Ya wanna get me on board for impeachment? Here's yer sign. Wanna get me into a lather about the Catholic Church in America for aiding and abetting this invasion? Wanna hear me get all anti-business for their complicity? Mexifornia, Amerexico... it's a recipe for disaster. See: Austro-Hungarian Empire...or Belgium. Remember Yugoslavia?


I lived in Canada/Le Canada for almost two bilingual/bicultural decades. It's not a model you wanna import. Trust me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...