Sunday, April 22, 2007

DIY Dhimmis


I was at a party last night. A rare event for the usually introverted USMale. Guys from the gym, not too large an event.

I have been overhearing the conversations of some of these guys for years. My gym is rather small, so it doesn't take much to pick up these things. Yesterday, for example, while I was chatting with a guy, another fella asked if he could join in because it sounded interesting. Happens all the time. (So if you think I am defensively explaining why I am not an eavesdropper...)

Anyway, I have heard these guys go on about Bush and Co. at length. Again, as common as rain in January. I think they even subscribe to some of the nuttier conspiracy theories. So I should not have been surprised when one of them responded to a playful challenge to his veracity by saying, "Get me a Bible. I'll swear on it. I'll swear on the Quran."

At moments like this, I have to repress my response. Even here, writing it, I can feel a rush that I cannot allow to finish. It's partly a problem with being an intuitive and also with being, frankly, very intelligent and able to process a great deal of information very rapidly. It's like suddenly producing a little book, all written, but what you see at first is the book closed, with the cover and title visible.

Anyway, here's a San Francisco homosexual offering to prove his truthiness by swearing on the book which creates the Muslim Sharia regime that would have him executed.

Maybe Jack Malebranche is right. Maybe I should resign my membership in the gay community and convert to androphilia.

Afterthought. One of the interminable Egyptology shows on the History Channel reminds me that when the Muslims attacked Egypt in the 7th century, as part of the Jihad that ate up large swaths of the Christian world in a mere century...remember now, jihad is an internal spiritual struggle, nothing so crass and crusaderish as "holy war" to conquer the infidels...the Arabs were able to accomplish this largely because the Egyptians helped them. Egypt was part of the Roman Byzantine Empire --had been since Cleopatra's death-- but when the Empire became Christian, the Egyptians and the Greeks parted ways theologically, asserting Monophysite and Chalcedonian Christologies, respectively. The Monophysite Egyptians hated their fellow Christian Chalcedonian Greeks so much, that they colluded with the Arab conquest. And the history of Christianity in Egypt shows what price they paid. Sound familiar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear usmalesf,
*Now's the kairos to expand your prophetic warning vs Islamization of the West! Rally all hetero guys to your cause by making clear that sharia in the West will abolish all possibility of girlwatching!
*Homosexual males will be comparatively lucky: they will have to be closeted, but they will be able to swim with men, hold hands with men (an Islamic cultural practice), and do all manner of fanatical male-bonding activities which simply must never be described as "homoerotic."
*In contrast, a straight male will be able to see only his female relatives without the compulsory tarp-wear for women.
*Even a rich Islamist hetero who splurges on a harem (four wives and any number of concubines) will not know the rapture of decorously watching coeds play frisbee on college campuses in September.
*When the West is finally Islamized, my prayer will probably be, >>God, now lettest Thou Thine ex-servant depart in peace, according to Thy mercy: for mine eyes will now never see coeds again, because of the tarp-wear Thou hast prepared for the womengirls of all the West; this is a darkness to darken the heart of any hetero, for it conceals the glory of every womangirl. I just don't need to be here any longer.<<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...