Sunday, September 02, 2007

On becoming even handsomer :)


The oddity of men calling me "handsome" in the last year has not, despite my effort to practice dealing with it, ceased to be...a little odd. I no longer make overt protests, just say "thanks", and move on to other things. I think it has a lot to do with my levels of self-confidence, playfulness, directness and, well, testosterone.

This week a guy saw my online profile and wrote, "I know you must get this a lot, but you look like an older Brad Pitt."

Now THAT, I have to say, while very charming, is something I can make no sense of AT ALL. "I know you must get this a lot..." Uh...how about never? I did send the fella a thank you note, though.

Well, at least, being older and wiser --ok, older--, I had the good sense to avoid Angelina Jolie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...