Tuesday, May 06, 2008

You knew it was coming


I have to rethink my direction on this blog, just for my own self-respect. It's becoming a bit like a commentary on a circus freak show. (And I suppose someone will find that phrase offensive).

Case in point: A government-sponsored bioethics committee in Switzerland has now decided that plants have rights. I thought this was a joke, but found an English version of the original report.

Cows, who are, in PETA's worldview, our slaves in a holocaust, are apparently now, in the Swiss ethicists' eyes, genocidal mass murderers....to say nothing of all their methane attacking the atmosphere.

Is there no end to the cycle of crime? The only way to respect life, I fear, is to end the lives of all living things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...