Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Randoms




Daytime TV during lunch at home. Desperate Housewives. (I know. My testosterone level plummets.) An episode where the narcissistic model, after using the confessional to trash a nun who is trying to split up her marriage, has a catfight with her right in the sanctuary of the church.
Again, what kind of self-respect does a pastor have to allow a sacred space to be used like that?




Also, I am glad I am not black. Why? Because I would see people who looked like me being the object of endless inspirational uplift projects and tragic stories of my suffering where I was rescued thru the tough love kindness of people like Rosie O'Donnell. That'd make any black man wanna turn white.

________________

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...