Monday, May 04, 2009

Get a clue

Scrolling through a website I kinda like, where men of maturity :) hang out, I came across a profile with an attractive set of pictures and then read in the text (I paraphrase):
Since Election Day, I have taken down my rant against the appalling GW Bush and congratulate all of us who voted for President Obama. To my surprise, I had gotten angry messages from rabid gay Republicans. I still don't get them."
Ok, so you can post a "rant" against the "appalling" Bush, but when like is met with like, your opponents are the "rabid" ones?

I have certainly become very one-sided in my political views over the last several years. Hey, that's why I rant here with such articulate charm. But it seems to me, in my humble opinion, that the gay herd is so lock stepped with the liberal left that they truly cannot imagine another point of view. It really is beyond them to conceive. Their effluvience of outrage is just, I don't know, natural, and their opponents are diseased, evil or stupid.

Do you not "get" the blackness of the pot re the kettle?

Of course you don't.

There's a guy who has always smiled and said Hi to me as we pass in the street. Little fella, moves well, always dresses in leather, nice deep voice...but often enveloped in a cloud of cologne....go figure...so no interest from me. I happened to see him on TV during the Prop 8 campaign. He was beside himself, raging and practically spitting venom at the other side. Rabid. Now when I see him, I just nod. Scary.

Not to drag (sic) out the Perez Hilton vs Carrie Prejean thing, but if a straight conservative (or even worse, horrors, Christian) judge asked that question of her and got a pro-gay marriage answer AND then flunked the contestant because of it AND then went on to publicly label her a bitch and cunt...Any clue as to the response? We'd have civil rights hate-speech lawsuits up the wazoo.

What galls me is that La Hilton, who embodies a hemisphere of repulsive gay stereotypes, gets an almost total pass from the "LGBT" community for behaving in a way that, were he on the "other side", would have had the usual suspects screaming "Nazi!" in a heartbeat.

____________________

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...