Friday, July 30, 2010

Books and covers

One of the things I like in a man is how different he is  from how he appears to be. My buddy Deke, a big scary former Marine, loves classical music and novels. My friend Bill, the quiet older bodybuilder behind the gym desk, reads Aeschylus and Montaigne. My former almost boyfriend B could be any number of guys cracking jokes while shopping in the plumbing aisle at Home Depot and yet is one of the most sensually magical men I have ever met.

Here's two handsome guys with cute all-American smiles who look like they'd be grandma's favorite good boy.

On the left, Matt Hughes. On the right, Forrest Griffin. Below, these fellas in their natural habitat, championship fighters in Mixed Martial Arts...



Cover is one thing. Book's another!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love both of those men warriors. They have great character strength too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...