Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waddaya know

In setting up my new laptop, I thought I should have a Picasa photo site to store photos on. You can use to make animated gifs or slideshows on the blog. When I pressed the relevatn button in Blogger, I found that I already had one...and it had stored every photo I ever put on Ex Cathedra. (Just a small sample below of sexy men, angry Mohammedans and religious icons...and Obama-as-Urkel, who is none of the above)



Plus, it suggested I might like to be Picasa friends with three people...one of whom is a patient of mine! How that connection got made I don't know and I don't like it.

I realize that being online makes "privacy" sort of a thin and funny concept. I justify this by the fact that I have a small readership. Yesterday I spent a very pleasant afternoon with a very nice fella from Alabama, in town for Folsom Street, who has been a regular reader of my blog. When I mentioned that I had had dinner with my ex on Friday, he asked if that was the guy I had just broken up with or the longer term guy from years ago. You realize that once you start talking about your own life on line, there are people who actually pay attention to it!

But the link to my patient's Picasa account, that one threw me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...