Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Open minded gay diversity

In the strange world of cyber-links, I found myself once more in territory talking about the election last year of a disabled female-to-male transgender as International Mr. Leather. Although most published responses to this choice were positive, apparently there was significant unhappiness with it as well, especially the fact that Mr IML was born a female.  A writer for the BAR, SF's gay paper, exhibited an all-too-typical response among the open-minded denizens of diverse and inclusive Gayland to folks who were not in favor:

                  To quote Mama, I say to you dissenters out there:
                  Shut the fuck up!
                  And I might add: Get over it!

I love it when leather guys access their inner drag queen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...