Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tuff life

Lunch today with very good old friend T at Tarry Lodge in Port Chester, --best fettucine alla carbonara I ever had-- a very pleasant afternoon in the brisk sun, walking the family dogs with him and his son in the local park. A cappucino with home made --by his now marathon running wife!-- Swiss Christmas cookies and back to NYC on the train.

To be met at my lil bro's house with dinner ready: chicken breasts braised in white wine, mushrooms, onions and spices, broccoli rabe and rice, with as much wine as you could handle.



My brother and his wife, who are stupendously hospitable to me, call their NY brownstone The Hotel Paradiso. Amen.

Maybe I should extend the subtitle of this blog: Politics. Sex. Religion. Food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
- Epicurus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...