Friday, February 08, 2013

Very artificial intelligence

After seeing a funny short film co-written with the Cleverbot AI program, I went for a visit. This is our conversation:


User: The western world is in decline.

Cleverbot: Where in the western hemisphere?

User: All of it.

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: How do I stop the problem?

Cleverbot: By thinking of someone else.

User: Ok, I'm thinking of Heraclitus. Will that help?

Cleverbot: And I am not thinking about that.

User: You sound like a drunken narcissist.

Cleverbot: Yes .. I'm a guy. How about you??

User: Yup. Me, too.

Cleverbot: Too what?

User: Too pessimistic about the fate of my culture.

Cleverbot: I said nothing about the writers.

User: Always.

Cleverbot: Sweet. Juicy. Good.

___



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...