Sunday, April 28, 2013

Facts and facades

I alternate using Bing as my search engine, when Google pisses me off. Bing puts up a new picture every day. They're usually quite striking. And they include little tidbits (as opposed to big tidbits?) of info about the pic to help you guess what you're seeing.

Today we had a glowing set of little tidbits about this pic, which is the harbor of Baltimore. I remember visiting there in the 70's when it was new. It was nice. Past tense.







I added the crime stats rating, showing the national and local numbers. Charming Balmer --as the locals call it-- is one of the Top Ten Most Dangerous Cities in America.

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family makes forays into Baltimore every now and again to go to the aquarium, or a rather excellent crab restaurant. Still can't be as bad as the days when homicide was a misdemeanor.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...