Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Sweetly ironical


A place and people that actually practices Roman Catholic economic morality...

Kerry Bolton, "Orania: Lessons from the Afrikaner Ethno-Community":

Do you think the Pope will tout them as a model for everyone else?

;)


'via Blog this'

Speaking of the Pope, an English priest of very authority-reverent an traditional cast has noticed Francis' "understanding of his Papacy, where everything seems to depend on his personal charm and charisma."  Bingo. Welcome to the world of the extravert feeling type.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, that makes me chuckle. Counter Currents is very much one of the Internet's "Mines of Moria" to me, but every now and again...

May need to pick up "The Homo and the Negro." A ringing endorsement from Jack Donovan is all I need to consider this thing a must read. I have noticed a slow swivel among conservatives about homosexuality. Ann Coulter is practically the Right's patron saint of homosexuals, but even figures like Limbaugh and Steyn are saying, "Sure, if that makes you happy." Andrew Wilko still says he disapproves of gay marriage, but he supports same-sex couples on the basis that it is the "free market" solution to love.

Most of us are content to stay quiet, or conserve among ourselves. I think that the androphiles, both man-loving and woman-loving, are far more numerous than the gay Left would like people to think. If only there was an organization for us to come together and mobilize.

-Sean

Anonymous said...

Whereas I am an introvert thinking type. No wonder I felt a major disconnect between myself and the Pope. Benedict XVI was far more to my liking. PJII was rather melodramatic, but I give him credit where it's due: somebody upstairs was running interference for him when he was shot. The Lady must have thought he was worth saving.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...