Thursday, August 22, 2013

More bad thoughts

Buchanan blames de-Christianized nation for Chris Lane death | The Daily Caller:

Nice try, Pat. But Ex Cathedra has a darker surmise. That Blacks kill Whites like this because they are no longer afraid of us.

Once upon a time, something like this would have brought down retributive overkill on the local Blacks. Kill one of us and we'll take down a dozen of you. Including yo mama.

Now they have nothing to fear and so they hunt us down. A regular Black Intifada. Check out the right hand and lower left hand columns here especially. Things the media will never tell you about. Happen all the time.

[And, of course, they kill each other on a daily basis. 93% of Blacks who die by homicide are killed by other Blacks.]

As an "African-American" gentleman of my acquaintance once mumbled under his breath when observing some of the more appalling antics of his brethren, Not all the slaves shoulda been freed.

I repeat, I could give a shit about Trayvon Martin.



'via Blog this'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If future generations can remember me for a quote, I would like it to be this: "The most dangerous person in the world is the honest man who realizes that you have lied to him."

I used to consider myself colorblind. I used to think that there was no difference between the races. Until I got menaced by a black waiter in Florida when I was 18. Until I saw the statistics on education, poverty, rape, and murder. Until Barack Obama was "black," but George Zimmerman was "white Hispanic." Until white people became guilty of every crime black people accused them of, and the "guilty" parties were ostracized without trial. Until I read atrocity after atrocity committed by blacks that went unspoken.

Until I read the hidden past of St. Emmett Till and the unheard other side of the case, and wondered to myself if there were not more similarities between Emmett Till and Trayvon Martin than the Left was willing to reveal.

So what does that make me, Ex? I know what the Left would call me, but am I?

-Sean

OreamnosAmericanus said...

The word you are thinking about is as meaningless but as powerful as "witch" was in the 17th century.

If you accept their lingo, they will always win.

OreamnosAmericanus said...

You don't have to like or excuse a group because you like a few of them or hate them all because a few of them strike you as bad. Study a group as a group, what is true of most of them most of the time, what is significant about them (good and ill) and add that to your equation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...