Monday, August 05, 2013

Thanks to Marx

About a year ago, I noted my appreciation of the Marxist notion of mystification.

Mystification: plausibly mis-representing forms of exploitation as forms of benevolence. The exploiters use mystification to lull the exploited group into feeling at one with them, feeling gratitude to them and feeling evil or even insane to think of opposing them. 

I continue, morally unimproved and even worse after a year, to see White Liberals as victims of racial mystification, their erasure embraced by them as a form of participation in a higher cause.

The higher cause is represented by Obama, but its real faces, among others, are Holder, Sharpton and Detroit.

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your comparisons of Obama to Henry VIII and Odoacer are a little generous. I'm starting to think he is nothing more than a figurehead, a smiling rubber mask concealing the gaping maw and soulless eyes of his true master, total bureaucracy. How long before he eliminates Congress by writ of Presidential bull? I am somehow both contemptuous and terrified of the man.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...