Saturday, September 28, 2013

Feminist intelligence

You Can Tell Evolutionary Psychology Isn't True Because It's Not True: "I don't want to hate evolutionary psychology, but I do. I hate it. It's a field of study that could be legitimately interesting, if it weren't constantly being twisted into a justification for backward (and, frankly, un-evolved) anti-feminist bullshit."

A classic liberal mind: this can't be true because it is asserting something that makes me feel all icky and uncomfortable.

Evolutionary Psychology Insults Wymyn!


'via Blog this'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I, Popess Hysteria, do hereby formally condemn as heresy the doctrine of Evolutionary Psychology, for it contradicts the Goddess-given divine revelation granted unto me and my predecessors. I command you, sisters and brothers, to put to the sword any who espouse this doctrine and to burn all writings that contain it. Goddess wills it!"

I know I'm being a little melodramatic, but melodrama and exaggeration always do a nice job of illustrating a point. Any religion that does not have at least a minor element of agnosticism, that leaves no possibility of error, is a cult, and to be avoided like the plague. Feminism is at the top of that list.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...