Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Mixed feelings

Stephen Fry hits back at accusations of Islamophobia 

Hard for a liberal not to be caught in the web that Liberalism weaves.

Islamophobia, like racism, is the exact equivalent of witchcraft.

These are the classic superstitions of Liberalism (which most conservatives believe in, too.)

None of them exist.

Like sexism, classism, homophobia, albeism, ageism, blah blah blah blah...White privilege, male privilege...cisgender privilege!

All of them are weapons used to terrorize and control.

They function both as blinders and as implants. The Blue Pills. They blind their victims to any reality that the masters don't want you to see. As implants, they fire a denial program that starts the anxious and self-defeating cycle of self-blame and exculpation.

Remove them.





'via Blog this'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OreamnosAmericanus said...

I took the comment down, Sean, because you wrote my actual name. Given where I live and work, the pseudonym Ex Cathedra makes me feel safely private.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Ex. I was not referring to you in my comment, but another man of the same name. I'll keep that in mind.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...