Monday, February 10, 2014

LGBTBLAHBLAH

NBC Commentator's Wardrobe Shows Support for LGBT | Truth Revolt:

Johnny Weir cross-dresses to show "LGBT" support.

Once again supporting the notion that "gay" doesn't mean "attracted to the same sex" as much as "confused about my gender."

Great. Thanks, Mary. Typical.

Commentors make a good point, that this week Putin's Russia is some kind of evil hell, but The First Gay President had no trouble bowing to the Saudi King, whose laws are truly draconian.

Guess it all depends on what Our Moral and Intellectual Betters decide for us.

--

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't say "I'm gay." I say "I'm into guys." That's because I want to be associated with the likes of Johnny Wier as little as possible.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...