Sunday, April 12, 2015

So which is it, ladies?

"Strong, independent wymyn who can do anything a man does and better, and things a man can never do" or "Helpless eternal victims who must be protected and solaced for their constant suffering"?

I
"I am Woman, hear me roar" or "I am Woman, hear me whine and whimper and sniffle and faint and need extra specially sensitive treatment"?

Reddit CEO Ellen Pao Bans Salary Negotiations To Equalize Pay For Men, Women « CBS San Francisco:

The thing I hate about women like this is the thing that has always activated me most about the unfair sex: emotional lability, the rapid switch and change-up transition from one emotional state to its opposite, over and over. One minute she is a proud and competent adult equal exercising her power and the next she's a weepy ball of self-pity, crushed by some imaginary silliness.

Some straight men, I am told, find this kind of attractive. As the omegas among them have recently taken to saying, Wow. Like just, wow.

When women act like teenagers --this lability is classical adolescent stuff-- I think they should be treated like teenagers.

Which leads me to my current assessment of feminism and all the other spokes and pillars of Progress: that they're all deeply dishonest. The call for "justice" is nothing more than envy and resentment looking for revenge.

---







'via Blog this'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...